Wednesday, July 21, 2010

FOGGY SUNSET

Monday, I looked up from the kitchen where I was peeling onions and saw this glorious sunset. I grabbed my point and shoot, ran outside and starting taking pictures. Only problem was that as soon as I left the AC and encountered the heat and humidity, my lens fogged up. I took a couple of photos before I realized it, since I was  busy looking at the LCD screen. When I downloaded, I rather liked the effect of my foggy lens.



Once the lens defogged, I took clearer pictures. Not sure which ones I like best.



2 comments:

  1. Oh, how lovely!! We don't get to see the sunsets because of trees in our yard and I miss seeing the horizon sometimes. But I'm not giving up my oak trees, either!!

    Did it rain that day? (We're away now, so don't know.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FFG: I don't blame you. I love oak trees and sometimes, as beautiful as my view is, I miss being able to sit under a tree with a wide cool canopy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.