Saturday, April 10, 2010

ROAD TRIP

Leaving for a few days of R and R in Appalachicola, a little fishing village in an area know as "The Forgotten Florida." Hopefully, I'll get some good photos. In the meantime, I leave you with a sunset that I took at the end of a recent cold and very windy day. I'd been out most of the day and had just gotten warm. I really didn't want to go outside again, so I took the photo from my nice warm living room through the porch doors. (I know, I know. How lazy is that?)


5 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing some photos! I visited Appalachicola more than eight years ago. And what a wonderful view that is... I'd love to sea a palm tree too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What in heaven's name is wrong with being lazy?! Especially when the result is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, sigh. That's everything romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your trip and this time don't stay behind the window!!! ;~)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe you could argue that the furniture adds perspective?

    I liked Apalachicola for two nights a couple of years ago. There was a new condo building on the marsh at the edge of town--made a great rental. Can't recall the name.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.