Thursday, April 9, 2009

HELLO AGAIN

"Peace..... is seeing a sunset, and knowing who to thank."
Author: unknown


It's been a while since I've posted anything here. All my good intentions of making daily entries have gone the way of most good intentions. It's been pretty busy here in my life, but I've continued to photograph sunsets even though I've failed to post any of them all of these months. Some have been spectacular, some simply beautiful. But each transports me to a place of peace and introspection. Here are just a few of the lovely scenes we have enjoyed at days end.

Witness

Tropical evening

Glow

Twilight

Peace

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful photographs. Thanks for dropping by so I could find you.
    NikonSniper

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! The way the sky shines and the tree is lit up in the one is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.